COURSES ON OFFER
- FULL TIME - JANUARY INTAKE
- OPEN AND DISTANCE LEARNING - APRIL AND DECEMBER INTAKE EVERY YEAR
- SHORT ADVANCED INTENSIVE COURSES - THESES COURSES RUN IN APRIL, AUGUST AND DECEMBER EVERY YEAR. View programmes
WHY STUDY AT TVTC
- Excellent training provider of technical and vocational teacher training in the region and is.
- Strategically positioned for both local and international students/participants.
- Conducive learning Environment.
- Modern training facilities, excellent Conference Centre, modern kitchen and well stocked library.
- Qualified lecturers and staff.
- Flexible Learning under distance learning.
- Affordable tuition and lodging fees.
- Access to government bursary, if vulnerable.
- Recreation and modern sports facilities.
- Security for your future.
The College offers consultancy services and offshore training in various programmes:
- Gender Policy Formulation.
- Educational Management.
- Database management.
- HIV/AIDS Policy Development.
- Trade Unions Management.
- Quality Assurance for Training Managers.
- Records Management.
- Distance Learning Module Writing.
- Trainer of Trainers(TOT).
- Supervisory and Leadership Skills.
- Tailor-made programmes.
- Teaching Methodology Training.
To provide quality Technical and Vocational Teacher Training and tailor—made programmes in a cost– effective manner in both the formal and informal sectors to enhance individual and national development.
JULY 2020 DRAFT EXAMINATION TIMETABLE
Note: Only paid-up candidates will be allowed to write Examinations.
FINAL RESULTS FOR UNZA-TVTC DECEMBER 2019 EXAMINATIONS 2019 ARE OUT
Click here to download a July 2020 draft examination timetable
Note: This is the last time you will be allowed to report errors, if any, on your Student Number, Name, Sex and NRC Number by Friday, June 19, 2020. All quries should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
ELEARNING TIMETABLES FOR FULL-TIME ARE OUT AND SCHEDULE OF ACTIVITIES FOR 2020
Click here to download a list of successfull candidates
The timetables for all full-time classses are out.You can download them from our website below . Any queries regarding to login or accessing the eLearning platform, email email@example.com.
If you are accessing the eLearning platfrom for the first time,use your student number as username and changeme as password. Online registration is open and its compulsory to all fulltime students.Students who will not register during the registration window or period will be deemed to have missed the term.
CLASS AND AUGUST EXAMINATION TIMETABLES:
Click here to download class Timetables:
Click here to download August examination Timetable:
SCHEDULE OF ACTIVITIES FOR 2020:
Click here to download schedule of activities/school calender for 2020:
FULL-TIME/ODL DECEMBER 2020 PROGRAMMES:
Click here to read more:
SAIC ADVERT FOR DECEMBER 2020:
Click here to read more:
2020 APPLICATION FORMS:
Click here to download the application forms for 2020: