COURSES ON OFFER
- FULL TIME - JANUARY INTAKE
- OPEN AND DISTANCE LEARNING - APRIL AND DECEMBER INTAKE EVERY YEAR
- SHORT ADVANCED INTENSIVE COURSES - THESES COURSES RUN IN APRIL, AUGUST AND DECEMBER EVERY YEAR. View programmes
WHY STUDY AT TVTC
- Excellent training provider of technical and vocational teacher training in the region and is.
- Strategically positioned for both local and international students/participants.
- Conducive learning Environment.
- Modern training facilities, excellent Conference Centre, modern kitchen and well stocked library.
- Qualified lecturers and staff.
- Flexible Learning under distance learning.
- Affordable tuition and lodging fees.
- Access to government bursary, if vulnerable.
- Recreation and modern sports facilities.
- Security for your future.
The College offers consultancy services and offshore training in various programmes:
- Gender Policy Formulation.
- Educational Management.
- Database management.
- HIV/AIDS Policy Development.
- Trade Unions Management.
- Quality Assurance for Training Managers.
- Records Management.
- Distance Learning Module Writing.
- Trainer of Trainers(TOT).
- Supervisory and Leadership Skills.
- Tailor-made programmes.
- Teaching Methodology Training.
To provide quality Technical and Vocational Teacher Training and tailor—made programmes in a cost– effective manner in both the formal and informal sectors to enhance individual and national development.
DEFERRED/REFERRED JANUARY EXAMINATIONS
All deferred/ refferred examinations has been postponed to April 2020. This development has been caused by non payment of outstanding and examinations fees by the candidates. This shifting of date will allow the candidates time to clear outstanding tuition and examination fees by 30th March, 2020.
FULL-TIME/ODL APRIL/MAY 2020 PRGRAMMES:
Click here to read more:
2020 APPLICATION FORMS:
Click here to download the application forms for 2020:
JANUARY 2020 CLASS TIMETABLES:
Click here to download: