COURSES ON OFFER
- FULL TIME - JANUARY INTAKE
- OPEN AND DISTANCE LEARNING - APRIL AND DECEMBER INTAKE EVERY YEAR
- SHORT ADVANCED INTENSIVE COURSES - THESES COURSES RUN IN APRIL, AUGUST AND DECEMBER EVERY YEAR. View programmes
WHY STUDY AT TVTC
- Excellent training provider of technical and vocational teacher training in the region and is.
- Strategically positioned for both local and international students/participants.
- Conducive learning Environment.
- Modern training facilities, excellent Conference Centre, modern kitchen and well stocked library.
- Qualified lecturers and staff.
- Flexible Learning under distance learning.
- Affordable tuition and lodging fees.
- Access to government bursary, if vulnerable.
- Recreation and modern sports facilities.
- Security for your future.
The College offers consultancy services and offshore training in various programmes:
- Gender Policy Formulation.
- Educational Management.
- Database management.
- HIV/AIDS Policy Development.
- Trade Unions Management.
- Quality Assurance for Training Managers.
- Records Management.
- Distance Learning Module Writing.
- Trainer of Trainers(TOT).
- Supervisory and Leadership Skills.
- Tailor-made programmes.
- Teaching Methodology Training.
To provide quality Technical and Vocational Teacher Training and tailor—made programmes in a cost– effective manner in both the formal and informal sectors to enhance individual and national development.
SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES FOR JULY-AUGUST 2020 FINAL DIPLOMA EXAMS:
FULLTIME 2021 TERM 1/ APRIL ODL 2021 CIRCULARS
Click here to download ODL Circulars:
Click here to download FULLTIME Circulars:
Click here to download the list:
Click here to register for the 2021 Graduation Ceremony:
FULLTIME 2021 TERM 1 TIMETABLES
Click here to download the 2021 Term 1 Timetables: